Battlefield 3 Patch #10.12.2011

Noch immer kein Patch auf der Xbox 360. 10.12.2011 um 10:49 Wenn ich mir Überlege, dass die PC Version schon gut 5 GB Patch Daten geladen hat und selbst du PS3 jetzt schon das zweite mal ein Update bekommen hat, fühlt man sich sehr sehr benachteiligt als Xbox Spieler. >>>>>U N F A I R>>>>>> Wir Xbox Spieler bezahlen sogar Monatlich geld um Online Spielen zu dürfen, aber ein PATCH oder wenigenst mal ein Hinweis erhalten wir nicht >>>>> PC und PS3 ist dagegen Kostenlos und die sind bestens Versorgt Wir haben auch 50-70 Euro für das Spiel bezahlt wieder jeder andere auch (PC,PS3) Interessiert das jemand? NEIN!!! uns lässt man warten, ......... WÜRG Die leute von Dice finde ich sehr amüsant. In Twitter verkaufen sie die Xbox Spieler echt für blöd... der allerfeinsten sorte... Einmal heist es, das Sie kurz vor Release stehen (Übrigends schon seit fast 2 Wochen) und nun haben sie wieder keine Information und man solle immer auf Ihrem Blog schauen. Es wurde von Dice behauptet dass ein Patch für die Xbox noch vor dem 13.12.2011 erscheinen soll ! (HABE eine Screenshot davon)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Can one of the German fellows translate?  My German is nicht gut

Still not a patch on Xbox 360 10/12/2011 at 10:49 When I Think that the PC version has been downloaded over 5 GB of data and even you PS3 patch now the second time an update is received, you will feel very much disadvantaged than Xbox players. UNFAIR >>>>> >>>>>> We even pay for Xbox players allowed to monthly cash games online, but a patch or a hint wenigenst times we do not get >>>>> PC and PS3, however, is free and which are Provides the best we have also paid € 50-70 for the game again everyone else (PC, PS3) Interested in someone? NO! We can wait, ......... Choke the people from Dice I find very amusing. They sell in Twitter Xbox players for real stupid ... the finest varieties ... Once heist it, you are about to release (By the way has been for almost 2 weeks) and now again they have no information and you should always look at your blog. It was alleged that a patch from Dice for the Xbox yet to appear before the 13.12.2011! (HBS a screenshot of it)

they have said it will drop on the 12

Der Verteidiger is german.

[quote user="Hellhog"]

[/quote]

How did you know????

----

"Noch immer kein Patch auf der Xbox 360. 10.12.2011 um 10:49 Wenn ich mir Überlege, dass die PC Version schon gut 5 GB Patch Daten geladen hat und selbst du PS3 jetzt schon das zweite mal ein Update bekommen hat, fühlt man sich sehr sehr benachteiligt als Xbox Spieler. >>>>>U N F A I R>>>>>> Wir Xbox Spieler bezahlen sogar Monatlich geld um Online Spielen zu dürfen, aber ein PATCH oder wenigenst mal ein Hinweis erhalten wir nicht >>>>> PC und PS3 ist dagegen Kostenlos und die sind bestens Versorgt Wir haben auch 50-70 Euro für das Spiel bezahlt wieder jeder andere auch (PC,PS3) Interessiert das jemand? NEIN!!! uns lässt man warten, ......... WÜRG Die leute von Dice finde ich sehr amüsant. In Twitter verkaufen sie die Xbox Spieler echt für blöd... der allerfeinsten sorte... Einmal heist es, das Sie kurz vor Release stehen (Übrigends schon seit fast 2 Wochen) und nun haben sie wieder keine Information und man solle immer auf Ihrem Blog schauen. Es wurde von Dice behauptet dass ein Patch für die Xbox noch vor dem 13.12.2011 erscheinen soll ! (HABE eine Screenshot davon)"

-----

"Still no patch for the 360. Wenn I think that the PC has 5GB of patches and even the PS3 already has it's second update, one feels disadvantaged as and xbox player. We xbox players pay monthly to be allowed to play online, but a we don't get a patch or even information. PC and PS3 is free and they are taken care of. We have also payed 50-70 euros for the game, and the PC and PS3 players pay the same. Is someone interested? No! They let us wait... CHOKE the people from DICE find it very amusing. In twitter they write off the Xbox player as stupid. One time it means, that they shortly before release stand [I, Der Verteidiger, don't know what he meant by that] and now they again have no information and one should always look at their blog. It was stated by DICE that a patch for the xbox before the 13th December! (I have a screenshot of that)"

Well.

Bloopity bloop.

read about what they 'fixed'.. we're the lucky ones, not the disadvantaged by not having it yet

[quote user="Der Verteidiger"]

[quote user="Hellhog"]

[/quote]

How did you know????

----

"Noch immer kein Patch auf der Xbox 360. 10.12.2011 um 10:49 Wenn ich mir Überlege, dass die PC Version schon gut 5 GB Patch Daten geladen hat und selbst du PS3 jetzt schon das zweite mal ein Update bekommen hat, fühlt man sich sehr sehr benachteiligt als Xbox Spieler. >>>>>U N F A I R>>>>>> Wir Xbox Spieler bezahlen sogar Monatlich geld um Online Spielen zu dürfen, aber ein PATCH oder wenigenst mal ein Hinweis erhalten wir nicht >>>>> PC und PS3 ist dagegen Kostenlos und die sind bestens Versorgt Wir haben auch 50-70 Euro für das Spiel bezahlt wieder jeder andere auch (PC,PS3) Interessiert das jemand? NEIN!!! uns lässt man warten, ......... WÜRG Die leute von Dice finde ich sehr amüsant. In Twitter verkaufen sie die Xbox Spieler echt für blöd... der allerfeinsten sorte... Einmal heist es, das Sie kurz vor Release stehen (Übrigends schon seit fast 2 Wochen) und nun haben sie wieder keine Information und man solle immer auf Ihrem Blog schauen. Es wurde von Dice behauptet dass ein Patch für die Xbox noch vor dem 13.12.2011 erscheinen soll ! (HABE eine Screenshot davon)"

-----

"Still no patch for the 360. Wenn I think that the PC has 5GB of patches and even the PS3 already has it's second update, one feels disadvantaged as and xbox player. We xbox players pay monthly to be allowed to play online, but a we don't get a patch or even information. PC and PS3 is free and they are taken care of. We have also payed 50-70 euros for the game, and the PC and PS3 players pay the same. Is someone interested? No! They let us wait... CHOKE the people from DICE find it very amusing. In twitter they write off the Xbox player as stupid. One time it means, that they shortly before release stand [I, Der Verteidiger, don't know what he meant by that] and now they again have no information and one should always look at their blog. It was stated by DICE that a patch for the xbox before the 13th December! (I have a screenshot of that)"

[/quote]

Ah danke.  That definately makes more sense than the version someone chucked into Google Translate.

[quote user="Hellhog"]

[/quote]

How did you know????

[/quote] I know many things.

But really, when I saw your gamertag one day, I thought to myself "That's German!" then looked at your profile. I used to be pretty good at speaking German but have lost nearly all my skills since I haven't used it forever. Kind of sucks, all those years of courses down the drain.

[quote user="Hellhog"]

[quote user="Hellhog"]

[/quote]

How did you know????

[/quote] I know many things.

But really, when I saw your gamertag one day, I thought to myself "That's German!" then looked at your profile. I used to be pretty good at speaking German but have lost nearly all my skills since I haven't used it forever. Kind of sucks, all those years of courses down the drain.

[/quote]

I know the feeling, I had 3 years of Spanish every weekday some years ago. Went to Spain this fall and I could barely remember the first day stuff... haha.