Battlefield 3 or Modern Warfare 3

Vote on which one you think will be better?

Graphics?

Online Multi-Player?

Campaign?

etc?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Lets ask this on a battlefield forum. I wonder who will win?

Clearly it's Dark Souls. Wait...what are we voting on again?

Do we need another thread on battlefield 3 vs mw3. Does it really matter which game is gonna be better,all these types of threads do is lead to flame wars.

This question does not even need to be asked on a BF3 forum.

@Pluto. Dude according to ur sig you gamed more hours last 2 weeks then i worked.. haha. Impressive

Is this a trick question? I don't want to fail the test.

[quote user="BADNOMAD"]

Is this a trick question? I don't want to fail the test.

[/quote]too late, you already failed.

I just seen the MW3 footage online on x box live from the million pound competition thingy............is it just me or is it modern warfare 2 with differant maps............oh and it seems they have removed last stand ,everyone in the audience cheered when it was announced like they did us some huge favour when we have been asking it to be removed for YEARS and they ignored us , now were supposed to be gratefull.........thanks Activision your the best

I'll probably play both..... because I can.

[quote user="Archst3r"]

I just seen the MW3 footage online on x box live from the million pound competition thingy............is it just me or is it modern warfare 2 with differant maps............oh and it seems they have removed last stand ,everyone in the audience cheered when it was announced like they did us some huge favour when we have been asking it to be removed for YEARS and they ignored us , now were supposed to be gratefull.........thanks Activision your the best

[/quote]

And yet martyrdom returns...