Battlefield 3 on Jimmy Fallon vid *HD*

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Looks pretty good on console. Love the equipable knife....woot!!

Just as I was worrying about. The game looks like garbage. The guns don't shoot well. Your guy moves like he had lead boots on. And also rifles won't knock down walls like that in real life. Sure maybe put some bullet holes in the wall, but not knock down walls themselves.  Try as they might, but it looks like this slow, unreal game is going to take backseat again. We will sill enjoy playing it, bit it doesn't look like were going to get call of duty numbers..

There seems to be a lot of flaming going on in other forums about this clip. People, as smart as they are, are comparing this directly to what we have seen on the PC. I for the most part thought the clip looked great. Sure it's missing some lighting effects and wotnot but for a console, I'm pretty happy. Can't wait to see some MP footage...

Looks good.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

Looks good. But like life, it will only get you so far. The reason why BF is not as popular as COD is gameplay. If only they could make a BF game that played like COD, but with all the extras BF brings to a FPS. One day hopefully. It's kind of like how GTA cant have the same car physics Midnight club has. They are even made by the same people if you want to wrap your head around that. Not flaming, just going by what history is telling me.

And I think it's lulz that Jimmy Fallon was taken back by how real it looked..

Jimmy was showing his FPS 'roots' when asking about hiding, lol

That was we in the industry call a "lead up statement". I'm sure ze' German asked him to ask about hiding. Jimmy Fallon looks like he hasn't played FPS games at all..

Looks pretty nice. The PC version has better lighting, and some textures were more distinct. Also, I watched the PC version of that clip again, and I noticed that there was very little motion blur on the console version. But it still looks pretty good on the console. And besides, both are still in pre-alpha, so there's plenty of time to clean things up on both versions.

Looks good for consoles. Obviously when compared to PC footage it wont look at good. In the mean time imwaiting for someone make a comparison between BC2 consoles and BF3 consoles