Battlefield 3 new map in action!

One of the maps that will be included in the expansion pack known as Close Quarters, Donya Fortress can be seen in action below.

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmBhw1eTk88]

From what it shows it looks like a pretty solid map. The most noticable thing in the video is the destructive rubble, which looks to be in every single part of the map. Close Quarters will be released in June 2012.

Pictures can be found here of Donya Fortress and Ziba Tower.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Very nice indeed, really looking forward to this dlc.

Can't wait to see what the COD fanboys are going to say to try and dis this one lol

Wow, that video really makes me want to go out and buy Battlefield 3. I love all the destruction flying everywhere!

How can you be happy about this? seems like they're trying to get the cod fanboys... The heart of Battlefield is big maps with vehicles not this crap.

Ugh.  Sooooo bored with the current gen & shooters.

As much as I love BF3 I will not be purchasing that DLC. That DLC is way too close quarters with no vehicles and way too much like COD.  Hopefully the next BF3 dlc has bigger maps and has vehicles.  Not that I kill people with vehicles, I just love seeing them on the maps.  Makes for some really intense and unique gameplay.

So they took out the best things about Battlefield... the big maps and vehicles... nice...

^  Exactly. They removed the few main features thing that truly set BF3 apart from the other shooters. No thanks.

Looks like CoD on the Frostbite Engine. Mite be cool.

No vehicles?  Close quarters?  I'm going to pass on this one.  

[quote user="AFlockOfBunnies"]

No vehicles?  Close quarters?  I'm going to pass on this one.  

[/quote]

Same here. EA has already gotten a pound of my flesh on this "Battlefield lite/COD" game (still a lot of fun though). I'm not putting anymore cash into BF3; especially on maps that really cater to a COD experience instead of a "Battlfield" one....