Battlefield 3 has over ten times the unlockables of Bad Company 2...

Check it out... 

http://www.shacknews.com/article/69611/battlefield-3-has-over-ten-times-unlockables-of-bad-company

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Putzzz....you're too inactive on these forums anymore ...the kiddies are getting out of control man...alot of 'em need to be taken down a couple notches

good article by the way

[quote user="II PARALLAX II"]

Putzzz....you're too inactive on these forums anymore ...the kiddies are getting out of control man...alot of 'em need to be taken down a couple notches

good article by the way

[/quote]LOL...I'll get back into it.  It's just these new forums move so slow and are too hard to navigate for me to really enjoy posting.  

I jizzed in my pants

Thanks for the info,NICE!

Great.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

Kind of exciting, but having trouble reaching lvl 50 already.  More of a time thing than any.

If they use the same BF2 ranking system, you will never make it to the max rank. I don't think I would either.

I love a tough ranking system. Looking forward to it.

Yea, this has the worst leveling system next to killzone. At least in KZ, the points to the next level arent rediculous until you are one away from max. But that is sooooo skewed that you would have to play everyday all day to get to it quickly.

[quote user="Spud 72"]

I love a tough ranking system. Looking forward to it.

[/quote]

Then you would like BF2's ranking system. You have to get certain ribbons/badges in order to rank up. I remember getting a badge and then shot up 3 ranks.