battlefield 3 free demo

whilst on my dinner break in work i was reading the sun news paper today 8.72011 and come across free game demos. battlefield 3 got my attention. the paper says u can play the demo 4 free but does not actualy tell u how to get the demo. any info on this would be apreciated. many thanx .........

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I haven't heard of any demo becoming available for Battlefield 3. I know the beta is going live sometime in September, but thats about it from what I know.

[quote user="Mizzzah"]

I haven't heard of any demo becoming available for Battlefield 3. I know the beta is going live sometime in September, but thats about it from what I know.

[/quote]
Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

I haven't heard anything about the beta yet. I'm hoping it comes out soon though.

they said on the pod cast "dont revive me bro" that medal of honor people well get the beta like promised and there will be and open beta in September. They also said more info coming about the beta in the next couple of weeks

How do you get into the beta?

the only way i know of getting into the beta was to buy the limited edition medal of honor with the beta code. unfortunately i didn't get a copy with the code, but oh well...

darn..now i just wanna buy medal of honor.

There will be other ways in I'm sure of it.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

Yeah I am sure there will be other ways. If not, I can probably find a copy of MOH for $10 bucks by then

I'm sure there will be other ways to get into the beta. Remember  the Gears 3 beta?