Battlefield 3 Dog Tag Pack

Is there any other way to get the Dog tag pack that came with battlefield 3 in specific retailers?
I pre-ordered at Eb Games so it never came with the Dog tag pack :[
If there is any way i could get it Like buying in on the xbox Marketplace or something like that?
Or if anyone has a extra code Msging me it, Id be greatly appreciative.

Thanks so much.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Yeah your prolly right.

eBay would be your best bet. I got the Dog Tag pack for under $5 on there. That's the problem is if you get it at one store you miss out on the other preorder giveaways. I missed out on the SpecAct kit from BestBuy.

Yeah It just sucks, ill check ebay but im hoping for an easier solution. Thanks though :)

[quote user="Sword StyIe"]

[quote user="Manhandler"]

Honestly, you get like a dozen custom dog tags and they play no part in the game whatsoever. You don't even get to see them. Only the person that steals your dog tag from knifing you sees it. My one friend did however comment and say that I have a cool dogtag and asked where I got it. But how often are you really going to be playing against friends? And how often are those friends going to knife you?

[/quote]Actually, every time you kill someone, they see your dog tags, what gun your using, what attachments you have equipped to it, how many times you have killed him vs how many times he has killed you, etc...

[/quote]

Really? I never noticed the dog tags when someone kills me. I just noticed all the other stuff you mentioned. 

I have it because it came with my Amazon pre-order and it is really not that important at all. Don't waste any money on it. 

[quote user="Manhandler"]

Honestly, you get like a dozen custom dog tags and they play no part in the game whatsoever. You don't even get to see them. Only the person that steals your dog tag from knifing you sees it. My one friend did however comment and say that I have a cool dogtag and asked where I got it. But how often are you really going to be playing against friends? And how often are those friends going to knife you?

[/quote]Actually, every time you kill someone, they see your dog tags, what gun your using, what attachments you have equipped to it, how many times you have killed him vs how many times he has killed you, etc...