Battlefield 3 Dog Tag Bundle

Hey guys. Just got my Best Buy preorder bonus code and when i went to download it, xbox marketplace told me that i was redeeming a code for the Battlefield 3 Dog Tag Bundle. NOT the SPECACT camo kit that  i thought i was supposed to be receiving. Wondering if anyone else had this issue? Thanks. 

-j

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Lol, you got BONED!  HARD!

I would call the place that you pre-ordered from tomorrow and make them fix it...

hope thats not the case. hopefully its just a mislisting by xbox. i dont see how it would even be possible. its an amazon exclusive and the whole thing doesnt make sense. worst case scenario, i call best buy and tell them theyre idiots and send me another code. if not, i return the game. pretty straight forward. but its just a hastle that i would rather avoid. ya know? more or less looking for confirmation from some one else who purchased through best buy and has the same issue, but found out that is was indeed the spec act.

Its doing this for everyone it seems like.  Its all over the Best Buy fourms.... and it did it for me as well. email says SPECACT KIT, when redeemded says You have successfully redeemed a code for:

Battlefield 3 Dog Tag Bundle.  And this is what actually downloads as well...

no, amazon had the spectact dog tag pack. it's not a mistake, you just shouldn't have used amazon.

Who was doing the gun pack for pre-order?

[quote user="Renown Recon"]

Who was doing the gun pack for pre-order?

[/quote]that'd be GameStop if you're in the US.

The same thing happened to me. I pre ordered from Best Buy. I got the code in my email. I entered it and when at download screen it says Dog tag Pack  I loaded up the game and it says you received 10 new Dog Tags. This was a Best Buy preorder code , which is suppose to be SPEC skins. Amazon is the dogtags. What the heck ?

same here best buy or dice better fix this. The whole reason i pre ordered from best buy was for spectact not dog tags

I got the same thing... I called them and they said they were going to send me a new code