BATTLEFIELD 3 CO-OP CONNECTION PROBLEM

I tried inviting a friend to my private co-op game but we cannot get connected.. It doesn't matter who's hosting.... the connection just fails.   Anyone having this issue?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

yes, we have same issue today (05.11.2011), worked perfectly yesterday....frustrated.

Came online to see if others were having this problem. Maybe an Xbox problem as we could not connect via private chat either, only could talk in a party.

[quote user="Tug Phelps"]

Came online to see if others were having this problem. Maybe an Xbox problem as we could not connect via private chat either, only could talk in a party.

[/quote]

Yeah i am also having the same problem. It's so annoying just as your about to complete the co-op campaign,the game decides to disconnect lol. I hope this problem gets fixed,the co-op campaigns are tons of fun.

same here.. can't play friends on co-op .. WTF?  Invites don't come through. And when they do the connection for co-op fails.

Because neither of you are hosting, and if the servers are down or what not you can't play co-op.

it could be because of your connection to xbox live. i always had a bad connection because of slow internet speed. i couldnt join or host a match and it was hit or miss wether it would connect to EA. when we got a better internet speed, i have never had this problem again.