Battlefield 3 beta

Just wondering when i should get my email from E.A confirming access to the Beta from Medal of Honour please could someone tell me is the code you get with the full price version of M.o.H the one that give you access to th Beta because i've also been told it was only special copies of M.o.H which will be a pain as i only got it for the Battlefield 3 beta i heard it would be out by the 9th so 48hr advance should be today but heard noyhing from E.A thet've just took my money and run (so no change there then).

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

September 11 open beta.  So the MOH closed beta buyers get the 48 hours window ahead of open beta.  So it be the 9th like you mentioned.  Guess this Friday?  Unless some unexpected delays occur.

[quote user="GRAW2ROBZ"]September 11 open beta. [/quote]Is this confirmed now then?or just speculation?no Email yet.

[quote user="GRAW2ROBZ"]

September 11 open beta.  So the MOH closed beta buyers get the 48 hours window ahead of open beta.  So it be the 9th like you mentioned.  Guess this Friday?  Unless some unexpected delays occur.

[/quote]

Can you provide a link to DICE saying this? I heard the beta would be on 9/11 too but then I think I also read that it was confirmed to be a false rumor.

This topic again. OP if you have registered your MOH limited Edition @ EA.Com then you should get a code when DICE / EA confirms a start date. 9/11?? Think about the date, I dont think thats the start date for some reason.

Well.. They are a european company after all, Monkey Boy.

I dont think it matters that their european mate , no one is going to release anything like this on that date. Too much bad press and they wont want that

I know. I'm just clowning around. Another slow day for me. T_T    <--This is a type of sad face, right? It kinda' looks like a serious face if you look at the horizontal lines of the T's like eyebrows..

That makes no sense. Why wouldn't the release date of the beta 9/11. The Remembrance of the people who died in the trade centers and the releases of a beta for a random game would have no relation. So are you telling that nothing can happen on 9/11 that talk is crazy. It one thing to remember something and another thing to stop every due to a event. Life moves on. I am sure if next year on the day where the in Norway that man killed 70+ people came around and the BF:BC3 beta came you would seem to forget your statement.

I personally don't think it will be released on this date.Its the 10 year anniversary and theres alot on TV and in the media about it.I think they will think twice before releasing a war game Beta on this date.

[quote user="Remember pluto"]

That makes no sense. Why wouldn't the release date of the beta 9/11. The Remembrance of the people who died in the trade centers and the releases of a beta for a random game would have no relation. So are you telling that nothing can happen on 9/11 that talk is crazy. It one thing to remember something and another thing to stop every due to a event. Life moves on. I am sure if next year on the day where the in Norway that man killed 70+ people came around and the BF:BC3 beta came you would seem to forget your statement.

[/quote]

9/11 does have some relation, even tho it 's a MP Beta the single player part of the game is focased around the war that one day in history started ten years ago, and 9/11 is to remember man/woman that have lost there life's in conflict oversea in the last ten years.

It does not matter if they a Euro, UK, USA or any other country , we all have soldiers that have died. That would be there reason why we wont be getting the beta to the most anticipated war game of the year this weekend.