Battlefield 3 Beta

Anyone know when this is out? I got that garbage MOH game and the only thing stopping me from shredding it is the Beta code.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I am actually loving that so many people are being foolish and thinking that this is a good representation of what the final build will be like. This is good. Now the scrubs and morons are being put off, and are heading over to the Call of Duty camp, leaving room for us true Battlefield fans.

I know Manhandler, but I'm going to miss those mindless sucide charges though. I never see that happen so much that people kept on running toward the enemy, expecting not to get shot over and over again.

Not really, if you ever played a Battlefield (not Battlefield Bad Company), you would know the difference. You should look at some gamplay footage of BF2 Strike at Karkand 64 slot server, from back in 2004. Big difference from Bad Company.

II'm not sure about 1943 but in Bad Company it wasn't an issue joining/starting squads with friends. In fact there wasn't really any auto balancing. I'm not judging the game based of the Beta because like the link in my earlier post said they were using an older build and were really only stress testing the servers.

Closed starts Sept 27th Open starts 29th

Agreed! Metro is too small hardly feels like a BF map.

Is it me, or does anybody realize, when you play the beta 50% of the people on your team don't understand the objective of the game. I find myself playing with people that want to snipe all the time but don't want to defend the base.

People like Sgt Cougar make no sense to me...It's like you just wanna like BF3 because it's the 'new game'. 0 for 23 on BC2, you had to know what you were getting into...you probably got wrecked in BF3 and now you're going back to CoD. Lol

-

Anyways, yeah the recon class needs to get nerfed. They really should limit the guns to be used (take away the UMP and assault rifles) with that class, then just remove the mobile spawn point altogether.

[quote user="Sgt Cougar"]

So not impressed with the beta. It actually scared me into switching my pre-order from BF3 to MW3.

[/quote]

Don't base the retail version of the game with the beta. Here this link, explains it better.

[quote user="Darker Reaper"]

[quote user="Sgt Cougar"]

So not impressed with the beta. It actually scared me into switching my pre-order from BF3 to MW3.

[/quote]

Don't base the retail version of the game with the beta. Here this link, explains it better.

[/quote]

And Rush sucks anyway