BattleField 3 beta

Ok i dont know when for sure but i have been told the beta may come out on the 6th this tuesday so hopefuly its true but if not meh at least i can play dead island untill it is relesed.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I'll wait for the official announcement. The 6th would be nice though.

[quote user="CursiveLines"]Ok i dont know when for sure but i have been told the beta may come out on the 6th this tuesday so hopefuly its true but if not meh at least i can play dead island untill it is relesed.[/quote]Yeah!this would be cool!my 30th birthday!that would be nice present for me!

yea it would and happy early 30th birthday

Unless you heard that from EA or God then i wouldnt hold your breath :)

[quote user="CursiveLines"]yea it would and happy early 30th birthday[/quote]Thanks!!

I've heard rumors for the beta release on the 6th as well. I've alse heard from other forums that MOH LE gains you 48hr early access to the beta,, and if its true we could be playing saturday :)

Happy early birthday Eyeb4ll...Isn't 30 the official "I'm old now" birthday?

Anyway, the 6th would be awesome!! Hope it's true!

That would be awesome.

[quote user="A Foam Football"]

Happy early birthday Eyeb4ll...Isn't 30 the official "I'm old now" birthday?

Anyway, the 6th would be awesome!! Hope it's true!

[/quote]Yeah,i think so!i gonna be a dad in october(same day as BF3) too so gonna feel well old!Never be too old for gaming though!Nearly pissin my pants with excitement for BF3!

There won't be an xbox 360 BF3 beta next week.  Maybe for PC, but I know for a fact there will not be one for the xbox...not yet anyway.