Battlefield 3 Beta Graphic Comparison Between PC and Xbox 360

[view:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKJqRoMnlBY]

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Afcourse i know beta, BUT i really didn't saw much of a difference is this vid.. I really think xbox community is to busy with *** around, then to actually play the beta. On official forums i see also a lot less complains.. Made me laugh.

[quote user="Dusty Arne"]

Afcourse i know beta, BUT i really didn't saw much of a difference is this vid.. I really think xbox community is to busy with *** around, then to actually play the beta. On official forums i see also a lot less complains.. Made me laugh.

[/quote]

Sure, besides the 21 pages of bugs and glitches comments.

[quote user="Wh1t35hadow"]

Sure, besides the 21 pages of bugs and glitches comments.

[/quote]

But are the posts in the 21 pages each individual bugs/glitches or are they mostly the same?

Theres a big difference in gfx if you have a good enough PC, i have mine on Ultra settings on the PC i have played on Beta on both, i don`t want to hijack the thread and will be making a thread what system to buy on for various reasons.

Is it even fair comparing the two? No contest.

Thank you for pointing out the fact there is no difference between the Xbox and the PC versions :-)

Thankfully i'm not blind enough to spend shed loads on contstant upgrades to a PC when you clearly can get the same thing for much less.

i used to be a PC gamer, my wallet thanks me for converting :-)

What Spud said, it's never a contest when the two are compared.  But you'd need two seperate videos I feel to show the difference because in that video I couldn't really see THAT much of a graphical increase on the PC side.

I played the PC version for a bit last night when I was recording this. The PC version is much better. Less bugs, better graphics, etc. Restored my faith in DICE.

[quote user="Jedimonkey2006"]

Thank you for pointing out the fact there is no difference between the Xbox and the PC versions :-)

Thankfully i'm not blind enough to spend shed loads on contstant upgrades to a PC when you clearly can get the same thing for much less.

i used to be a PC gamer, my wallet thanks me for converting :-)

[/quote]

I play both and like both platforms. I can tell you that the PC build is far superior in graphics and quality. I am sure it will be fine on xbox but, the PC build will be far superior.

I'd say its too early to form an opinion over the PC's greatness, these are afterall just Beta tests and many technicalities have been withdrawn to specifically test certain areas. Graphics is clearly not part of the testing as whilst there are bugs, i'd say they are so obvious that they are already accetped by Dice and will be fixed by game date.

Historically speaking the PC wins hands down, but if you wanted to put a price on that then it will be Xbox all the way as i dont intend on upgrading my cards or scrapping the machine and buying one from Alienware lol.