Battlefield 3 Beta Email

I just received an email informing me about getting an early access in the Battlefield 3 Beta in September.

"Thank you for purchasing the Medal of Honor Limited Edition, which included access to the upcoming Battlefield 3 Beta! We are making great progress on Battlefield 3 and can't wait to share it with you. We will be rolling out the Beta during the month of September and you are still on our exclusive list to enter this Beta early.

We are currently running internal tests and a tech-focused closed Alpha Trial. We will be sure to notify you when the Battlefield 3 Beta is available to you. In the meantime, check out some of the latest Battlefield 3 videos and related news at the official site.
Regards,
The DICE team"

So I guess this means there will still be a early access for the Beta for purchasing Medal of Honor.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

[quote user="CollapseControl"]

I wonder if UBISOFT will do the same with the beta of Ghost Recon:FS for the people who bought Splinter Cell:C.[/quote]

I think I heard they said at E3 that the beta will come out sometime next year?

I didn't bother with the Medal of Honor purchase, but its nice they are still holding to it.  I wonder if UBISOFT will do the same with the beta of Ghost Recon:FS for the people who bought Splinter Cell:C.

_

Anyway, I hope it is easy to join up in the "beta" for everyone else.  I got a feeling they are confident in their product (enough to release 2 weeks before MW3) that if everyone tries the "beta" everyone will most likely love it & purchase it.

_

I'll be sure to get all my COD friends on the beta with me to show them how it is done in BF.

have mine, got it day 1, never got rid of it and no beta....pretty disappointed

Too bad i don't have medal of honor anymore. :(

I got the same e-mail this morning, cannot wait! :D Any predictions on how early those who bought the Limited Edition of Medal of Honor, will get into the beta?

[quote user="R4iLRO4D D3AGL3"]

Yes they confirmed it a little while back they are still holding a beta but what I don't understand is why are they having it a month before release? At that point it is more like a multiplayer demo than a beta.

[/quote]That's exactly what I was thinking.

I'm just excited to play it.

Yes they confirmed it a little while back they are still holding a beta but what I don't understand is why are they having it a month before release?  At that point it is more like a multiplayer demo than a beta.