Battlefield 3 Beta Commentary 1st game

[view:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=do9p1OBiJQc]

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

I'll have to check it out later. Damn you work!

Fail at 02:32 - not seeing 3 enemies 5 feet away from you all lined up!!!?!

Thanks for the vid though, looks good

[quote user="Bufger"]

[/quote]

first game......I was all messed up.  lol

[quote user="Bufger"]

[/quote]

Yeah, but sometimes trying to see guys around that middle ground between A & B underneath that huge tree is hard also. They did a good job with the shadows and light effects. I would guess it will be even better in the final game. And also that white flashing is something to do with the beta build, I think. If it is not, I hope that is not the effect flashing a laser sight or tactical flashlight in someone's eyes.

Woah LLama,can't believe you video'd your first play through,I managed to knife someone who was in prone today though,think it can be a bit temperamental.I've noticed knife won't bust down doors and stuff too yet but suppose all that will get sorted,I think the potential is defo there despite all the glitching and i been under the map a couple of times.The finished game gonna be sweet.Would have liked at least one vehicle LAV or something in this after all this is a Battlefield Beta.Enjoyed the vid.

You right about that shotgun too,Its a beast!

[quote user="EYEB4LL95"]

Woah LLama,can't believe you video'd your first play through,I managed to knife someone who was in prone today though,think it can be a bit temperamental.I've noticed knife won't bust down doors and stuff too yet but suppose all that will get sorted,I think the potential is defo there despite all the glitching and i been under the map a couple of times.The finished game gonna be sweet.Would have liked at least one vehicle LAV or something in this after all this is a Battlefield Beta.Enjoyed the vid.

[/quote]

Vehicles would have been nice.