Battlefield 3/ Bad Company 2 86th Shadow Company - Late Night Gamers - Euro Graveyard Gamers

86th Shadow Company Recruitment Bulletin

Night person?  Late worker?

Sick of empty game maps?

Read On!

I'm recruiting actively for a very active International Clan with its core in the United States and seeking late night American players or really late night European players primarily!

As Squad Leader for the Hunter's Squad (Euro) I am seeking players who really enjoy the core dynamic of what Battlefield has to offer but who prefer the night and are basically awake between 8pm and 4am UTC and find themselves unable to play because maps are desolate.

I wish to invite you to join our core in America and Canada and play fun and packed games through-out the night.  I myself was sick and tired of the empty maps and hooked onto an active Western Time-Zone clan.

We don't discourage younger gamers from joining because we are up our own butt; if you're mature enough to know you don't need to swear every 9 seconds we'll get on like a house on fire.  Or like Primula & Ham on a fine wheat cracker... Mmm.

Please send me a private message here on the forums if you are interested in more information on joining or have any questions and be sure to check out our forums at http://86shadows.com

If your idea of a great FPS is Call of Duty please don't bother applying. ಠ_ಠ

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to: