Battleblog #11 up.

Every multiplayer mode explained here.

http://blogs.battlefield.ea.com/battlefield_bad_company/archive/2011/09/15/battleblog-11-every-battlefield-3-multiplayer-game-mode-explained.aspx

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Thanks for the info. Good to see ALL the maps are an option this time around. I also like the changes they made to Rush, they make a lot of sense and will only benefit the gametype. A proper Conquest mode is something I've been waiting for for a while now, I hope its worth the wait.

i hate how they ruined rush. nothing was more fun than being a ninja in the enemy base. now that's impossible since they nerfed explosives to not damage objectives...

i'll only be playing TDM / Rush anyways, i dislike conquest.

Will building destructions still take out Mcoms?

[quote user="EYEB4LL95"]

[/quote]

I hope so. Unless the debris just happen to fall around the M-Comm and not damage it.

[quote user="ReproductioN"]

[quote user="EYEB4LL95"]

[/quote]

I hope so. Unless the debris just happen to fall around the M-Comm and not damage it.

[/quote]Someone just told me today that they heard,Mcoms won't be placed in destructable buildings,so guess only way is arming now.

The one alpha beta video shows a building caving in on a mcom.  Unless they decide to move the mcom?

[quote user="Spud 72"]

Thanks for the info. Good to see ALL the maps are an option this time around. I also like the changes they made to Rush, they make a lot of sense and will only benefit the gametype. A proper Conquest mode is something I've been waiting for for a while now, I hope its worth the wait.

[/quote]

Same here, I hated the maps on bc2, all long and narrow. I hope this time they put some effort in the maps and they are big and full of vehicles.

I am a little puzzled as to why they would put in an "infantry only" option though. Who wants to play battlefield without vehicles?

There will still be some vehicles, just not attacking vehicles. As for the M-Com stations, I also read somewhere that they won't be placed inside destructible buildings. Tactics will certainly have to change but I don't see it as a problem...