Battle: Los Angeles

I bought this yesterday and I can't get over how short it is. It took me 35 minutes to finish it on easy mode, 49 minutes to finish it on normal mode and an hour 4 minutes to finish it on hard mode. I did enjoy it, but it was way overpriced at 800 Microsoft Points. The plus side is it only took me about 2 1/2 hours to get all the achievements. Anyone else shocked by how short this game is?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 16 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I was shocked with how terrible the gameplay was.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

I already knew it was short, but I was expecting it to be at least a little better than this.

I knew it was short, but when the reviews said a couple of hours I thought it meant for one playthrough, not to finish it 100%.

I knew it was gonna be bad since there was no Aaron Eckhart in the game... *Dies*

As cheezy as the movie was, I wouldn't even consider the game.

[quote user="CrazyMvM94"]

I knew it was gonna be bad since there was no Aaron Eckhart in the game... *Dies*

[/quote]

I'm not sure if he does the voice, but his likness is in the game.

I'm amazed anyone even bought it. Did you watch the movie? Good god it was terrible.

I had never considered buying this. Thanks to this thread I never will. Thanks for the headsup OP.

I played the demo.

Golly, it was bad.

It was like $15 if I remember right not to bad, I thought the game was decent if it would of had multiplayer it would of been pretty good, and the guys who made it are a decent developer