Battle Hardened Achievements Are Broken.........

You can unlock them but they don't add to your score guess M$ hasn't updated them yet so annoying guess i have to recover my account again.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

sounds like they haven't updated yet, always check your GC to see if they are there before playing. You should know better by now

Yes i should :( happens to me with every dlc haha

your too fast!

I got two of them. It gave me credit in my overall GS, and shows both of them in the AC3 list, but I still only show 1000/1000 for that game. I'm sure it will correct itself, but it's weird.

Actually, I just went and checked on here, and neither achievement is showing. But both of them are in my game. I don't know, it's just bizarre.

You are aware that when new DLC comes out, it sometimes takes up to a week for the system to fully update all achievement info?

They are up now :D

The achievements are up yes, but I'm still showing the same thing. My overall score when I'm on my XBOX shows I got them, but my GS for AC3 shows 1000/1000. The achievement list shows I have the 2 that I unlocked, but there is no associated score for them added to that game. There is also no indication of them on here, like it hasn't synched with my account or something.

This isn't a big deal or anything, just reporting what's going on.

They are for you at the moment basically dud achievements you will have to remove them you will need to delete your gamertag from your xbox and then recover it this will remove them for you the bad side you will need to re-earn them but alas if you dont care dont bother :)

Very weird to be sure. I just got another one today, it registered correctly, but now it has moved my GS to show that I have only one of the 3 I have actually gotten, but it still shows the other two, including a date stamp for each. Just no points for them anymore.

Oh well. They weren't difficult to get (a little time was all really), so the fix is easy enough. Just a bit of a drag I suppose. Deleting and readding my gamertag. Thanks for the info. :)