battle cak 3

battlefield 3 what a steaming pile!constant error connection-failed to join game.every time a big online game is launched is there server issues.sick of hearing the same old excuses!its ok saying 'wow look at us we have shipped 10 million units'.well spend some of that cash putting more bloody servers in place.everything about this game seems a step back from bfbc2.and as for a cod killer don't make me laugh.at least cod works and has a proper lobby system.was soooo looking forward to this game,but are so disappointed by it.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

you are right in one statement about being sick of them not setting up enough servers but as far as it not being a COD killer i disagree.your whole basis is on the fact that there ervers bad now.  Do you remember the first 2 weeks of black ops same problems.  Just to fair warn you for when modern warfare 3 comes out and u in here crying again about there servers it takes time to work the kinks out

my whole point is it shouldn't need time to work kinks out.they know roughly how many people will buy these games so it's about time they pulled their fingers out of their asses and got it right by now.

....while it shouldn't, it does. I am guilty of complaining, but I know in the few weeks/month it will balance out. Servers are servers, they break, they malfunction. Enjoy the campaign and co-op, be honest, we will all be playing this for the next 12 -24 months, how long did you play BC2, and that was funky for months. While we all yell and scream and ragequit, aren't you still playing though....

Yeah because COD server really work, at least in a few weeks the servers will be working and back to norm. I pay for 30 meg broadband and still get S*H*I*T connection to COD servers. Upside to your post OP is thats one less COD fan boy, corner camping and spoiling it for the rest of us. Enjoy MW2.5, missing you already.........BYE BYE :I

[quote user="Muddy Tree"]

....while it shouldn't, it does. I am guilty of complaining, but I know in the few weeks/month it will balance out. Servers are servers, they break, they malfunction. Enjoy the campaign and co-op, be honest, we will all be playing this for the next 12 -24 months, how long did you play BC2, and that was funky for months. While we all yell and scream and ragequit, aren't you still playing though....

[/quote]

this^^^

yeah it sucks they can't get it right on day one.....it's been amazing to play what I can since then.  It will get better, yes, it should be a go on day one, it's not, you can't do anything about it.....next

not a cod fan boy at all ring wipe.have always preferred battlefield.just sick of this crap!

I feel like I`m the only person not experiencing server issues in this game...

[quote user="TREACLE WIG"]

not a cod fan boy at all ring wipe.have always preferred battlefield.just sick of this crap!

[/quote]

so you make a post, spell like your 2 and basically stamp your mad little feet....

yeah