Batman: Stay Down!

The gameplay, graphics and all was superb but Batman's exit speech kinda kills the awesomeness because he always says the same every single time "stay down", "stay down, "stay down", "stay down"...

-

I hope he's given more lines on the retail final version.

-

Also for the other characters. And ultimate attacks or whatever they're called (when you press LT + RT to get).

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

[quote user="PhilMarck"]I hope he's given more lines on the retail final version.[/quote]

You mean the one that was released about 18 months ago?

Batman's "stay down" is from Injustice: Gods Among Us (19th April 2013).

-

I'm not the only one who wants this to be changed.

OK,i thought you were talking about arkham city as he does come up with some "one liners" in that when he drops a thug.

I wouldn't get your hopes up. The characters in MK had one intro and outro. A real shocker (to me anyway) is that characters have different lines depending on who they initiate the clash with.

Well, knowing the track record with MK, i doubt it. THOUGH, with DC having some say, there is a possibility.

The Demo is no where near a final build, with sounds, graphics, or voices. And was most likely ready to go a month ago where the game was still being finalized.

I will definatley buy the game, not a big fan of fighters anymore, but i wont be buying it at full price, will wait for the first couple of price drops on it.

Lets just hope they dont have some Voice Pack DLC's for it, then people will get furious.

Batman doesn't need one liners, he's Batman. Get with the program.

[quote user="UnyoBro"]

Batman doesn't need one liners, he's Batman. Get with the program.

[/quote]this