Batman GamerPic

Ive seen other users with the dark knight gamer pictures, but i cant seem to find them anywhere. Does any one know where to find them?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 33 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Right. There gone. Sorry.

Just had to show off yers, huh!!!...:-)

It's okay. In the next 365 days there are sure to be some batman gamer pics.

Would be nice/funny/akward if Arkham City got GOTY becasue all the other games were caught in the rat race of one upping each other that they all panned out to be clones of one another with no innovation?

[quote user="Ruroni Himura"]

Ive seen other users with the dark knight gamer pictures, but i cant seem to find them anywhere. Does any one know where to find them?

[/quote]

Search under themes instead of gamerpics and look for either THE DARK KNIGHT or WARNER BROS.

Just did a search for Arkham City on the XBOX website and found numerous Avatar items that I haven't seen yet, there's even a Harley Quinn costume!  Check it out!  I gotta go get me some more MS points,,,:-)

The batman pics can be found under themes like big boss said and also under themes under DC is more batman gamer pics as well ..hope that helps you out..ARKHAM CITY IS ALMOST HERE!

Forget the gamerpics! Get the avatar items! The joker costume probably looks the best... the Batman costume is okay. I got the Batman shirt. :D

which gamer pic? havent seen the new ones yet

there gone u u cant get them anymore

No they haven't. Changed mine last week...