Batman BEYOND movie trailer and GAME COMING SOON!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1R4NHtjCmkw

TRAILER

batman beyond is my favorite super hero!!! trailer looks sweet and game does too!!!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 16 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Looks fake.

Yeah, probably fake. Regardless, I actually like Terry McGuiness as Batman better than Bruce Wayne. Imagine everything that is Arkham City, with the high tech goodies and badassery of future Batman. That would be sick.

I swear if anyone actually falls for that...

[quote user="Sword StyIe"]

Yeah, probably fake. Regardless, I actually like Terry McGuiness as Batman better than Bruce Wayne. Imagine everything that is Arkham City, with the high tech goodies and badassery of future Batman. That would be sick.

[/quote]He was actually placed into the official DC Universe a while back. Bit different from the animated version though. He was taken by Two-Face as a child, "Joker-ized" but was saved by Damian Wayne, Bruces son who was the 5th Robin (currently is in the true timeline) and later Batman when Bruce dies.

And years later, Tery becomes Batman with Damian teaching him.

That was Earth-12 I think. So many universes these days in comics.

Um yeah, I was referring to the cartoon that was on Cartoon Network a while back. But yeah, that looks sick too.

The least the could of done was try to use original music.  They ripped the theme straight from the cartoon.

[quote user="Sword StyIe"]

Um yeah, I was referring to the cartoon that was on Cartoon Network a while back. But yeah, that looks sick too.

[/quote]I know, I just like to stretch my comic nerd muscles every now and again.

Plus Arkham Asylum and City seem to be heavily based off the comics. I wouldn't be surprised if the Robin DLC turns out to be Damian, who couldn't be further from what people think Robin is. Though I'd say they'll end up going with Tim Drake.

Wish it was Damian though.

I enjoyed the Batman Beyond cartoon, but it wasnt as good as the animated series.  I would like to get into reading comics, but there are so many story lines, so many universes, so many series, its hard to actually pick where to begin.  Would love to read the entire Blackest Night arch.  Im more of a DCAU fan, and have been watching the DCAU movies recently.  After watching GL First Flight, Im sad that they didnt make an animated series out of the Green Lantern.  

Hmm.. dunno if I should be happy that one of the best cartoons of the late 90's is being made into a movie... or uncomftable due to the fact that the lead role is the werewolf guy from the Twilight movies.

Obvious fake is obvious.

Batman Beyond movie isn't coming out anytime soon, if ever. The focus is on The Dark Knight Rises, which releases next year. There is just no chance in the world that a studio will be releasing TWO Batman movies in the same year. Especially when one of those is the sequel to The Dark Knight. It would never survive.