Batman Arkham Knight Day 1 Patch

Hello!
Getting ahead of the game here, and posting before the game is even released; I've heard plenty about a hefty PS4 day one patch, weighing in at 3.5GB. I've also heard that those same users are having to get the patch to even play the game. Now, I know it might be impossible for me to even get an answer today, but has anyone heard anything similar for the xbox one version? 

I have an awful internet connection that takes a day or even more to download a 2GB patch, so I'm hoping to avoid a 3.5GB altogether (I'll probably just download it when I have the time). Anyone else hyped to start playing ?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 11 Applies to:

Thanks for posting this.  It would be annoying to have something like that happen.  However, my research on the issue seems to point to the patch only going out to PS4 users and will improve and add functionality to the game.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

everything I have read regarding the update is it for the ps4 only, at least for now. 3 hours into game runs great

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi folks,

just to add that when I popped the disk into my xbox it told me there was a 3+ GB update to download.

I didn't the monitor the install as I was doing something else so I have no idea if it actually downloaded that but my suggestion would be that you should these days always expect a day one patch for big releases.

Sorry this didn't help.

here is my Question my brother lives in a remote area and does mot have internet he should be able to install and play the game right? He tried to install it and it stopped installing saying something about  needing a up date. If this is the case why would a game be released thaat you have to have a update just to install does not seem right that they would allow this. the game is not even an online game I understand he might  have to play with bugs and glitches till he can update it but should not keep him from installing. Can anyone help???

Sorry this didn't help.

There should be an option to go offline and play without updating.

Sorry this didn't help.