Batman: Arkham Knight announced.

You can finally drive the Batmobile.

Whelp, it's getting harder for me not to convince myself in getting a new console. With this, Transistor, Evolve, The Witcher 3, Infamous, and Outlast in the future I might make jump.

Cover story for Gameinformer.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I've been saying since Asylum that I want to drive the batmobile. I didn't really like Origins. But this one sounds like it has potential. I'll definitely play it when it comes out.

OP, JUMP JUMP JUMP! Lol.

[quote user='Sword StyIe'] I didn't really like Origins.[/quote] I actually loved it--far more than I thought I would. Then again, I have a giant man-crush for Troy Baker. His Joker was amazing.

[quote user="tCruzin4lyfe"]OP, JUMP JUMP JUMP! Lol.[/quote] There isn't much reason yet. With the exception of Infamous and outlast, everything I want to play doesn't come out for a while.

Just kidding, I was going to add "jump when the games you are interested in start to come out" but the edit window closed :)

Amazing trailer!

www.viddler.com/.../97a40ded

THAT TRAILER

@Pyramid Head- You don't have a PC you can play it on?

No. My laptop ain't built for gaming. i'm lucky it can play TF2 without a hitch.

Looks sweet!
I loved the first two but I just couldnt get into Origins at all :\ Hopefully this ones better.

That trailer looks pretty nasty. I was hoping for some gameplay, though. I'm glad this one is going to be for current gen consoles only.