Batman Arkham City riddler hostage 4 fail

Please someone give me good news. In BAC I rescued the first 3 hostages but got bored and decided to finish the game and complete everything else afterwards. During the whole Prof Strange killing everyone I gathered the remaining riddler secrets. I noticed riddler wasnt talking to me so I figured it would just all pop up afterwards...nothings happened. Am. I. Screwed?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 11 Applies to:

i dont know mate i am having the same problem as i completed the game thinking the same thing and do the rest later but nothing

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

In order to get the last hostage and put an end to the Riddler's machinations, you will need to complete over 400 challenges. This includes combat challenges for Batman, solving secrets, and collecting trophies. The Enigma device should eventually give you a final riddle and expose Nygma's hideout.

Sorry this didn't help.

Edit: Also forgot to mention that this includes elimination of Demon's Head statues in Wonder City, Harley Quinn statues in the Steel Mill, Penguin statues in the Museum, and Tyger CCTV surveillance stations in the city.

Sorry this didn't help.