Batman: Arkham City Reviews Are Up. *Surprised Look*

Metacritic: 95%
Eurogamer: 9/10
Game Informer: 10/10
GameTrailers; 9.3/10
IGN: 9.5/10
Joystick: 4 out of 5

Even though I've never played Arkham Asylum, is it really that good?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Yes it really is that good. You should go get Arkham Asylum. I'm surprised it didn't get perfect scores all around but the way some of those places review games is way too in depth.

it`s probably been marked down a bit  for lack of multiplayer.

I don't trust reviews.  There are some AAA games that just can't get a bad rating.  Arkham City looks great however.

I wasn't that impressed with the first one. It was decent, but had too many easy-mode things in the game.

Arkham Asylum had its flaws. The biggest for me was that most of the time you were given the option to stealth your way through, then the game through you into a fight you could not skip and that made it feel forced.

you really have to go by people you know these days .. i bet if you read all of those reviews and took the names away you'd be hard pressed to tell which was which because they all read like a carbon copy of the other.

Arkham City is a beast though lol i've played it ... still these big media sites don't dare diss on AAA big budget games for fear of losing support.

Arkham City looks to be awesome. Unfortunately I have been spending a bit too much money so Ill wait for Xmas for this bad boy!

Can't wait to pick up my pre-order

[quote user="dual skorpionz"]

I wasn't that impressed with the first one. It was decent, but had too many easy-mode things in the game.

[/quote]

Play it on hard and those alerts as to when an enemy will attack dont show up.

[quote user="THEOWENKILLER"]

it`s probably been marked down a bit  for lack of multiplayer.

[/quote] For lack of Co-op rather than lack of Multiplayer. this game doesn't need MP at all. But Co-op or some co-op modes would be fun.