Batman Arkham City - playable Catwoman

[quote]Rocksteady's been holding back one pretty big reason fans should be fiending for the game: playable Catwoman. And, to be clear, this isn't "playable" in a special side mode like The Joker was in Arkham Asylum, this is "playable in the story" playable.[/quote]

- the feline antihero has thief vision which highlights all the useful info she'll need to steal. You'll see what to steal and relevant points to help you steal it.

- Unlike Batman's altruistic narrative that has him focused on keeping Gotham safe, Catwoman is more on the opportunistic side. Her part of the story will revolve around her stealing the stolen goods.

- Unlike Batman's altruistic narrative that has him focused on keeping Gotham safe, Catwoman is more on the opportunistic side. Her part of the story will revolve around her stealing the stolen goods.

- you'll only play as Catwoman for a tiny portion of the main story, she'll have her own mini progression path that will let you upgrade her moves and gadgets using experience earned from taking out enemies. In addition players will be able to use her to explore the environment and snag unique Riddler trophies only she can reach.

Rocksteady Rock ...i am very happy that they keep the game a solo experience.

source :

http://e3.gamespot.com/story/6316489/batman-arkham-city-updated-hands-on-preview?tag=topslot;thumb;1

Catwoman trailer:

http://e3.gamespot.com/video/6316267/?tag=updates;editor;all;title;4

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Definitely makes me want to skip this game. I am a huge Batman fan. Have been since I was a little kid...but I have always hated Catwoman with an absolute passion. Hearing she would be in Arkham City AND The Dark Knight Rises made me sick to my stomach. Hearing that I will have to play as her in Arkham City makes me want to skip the game now. I'll probably still play it since I love Batman and I enjoyed Arkham Asylum, but I most certainly will not be happy about it.

You can't be a huge Batman fan and hate one of his most iconic enemies/allies. Sorry if you think that's an unfair statement but it's the truth.

I hope she's similar to Catwoman from Batman Returns, Michelle Pfeiffer owned it.

[quote user="UnyoBro"]

You can't be a huge Batman fan and hate one of his most iconic enemies/allies. Sorry if you think that's an unfair statement but it's the truth.

I hope she's similar to Catwoman from Batman Returns, Michelle Pfeiffer owned it.

[/quote]

You can be. You can't like everything, and she is the single thing I dislike about Batman. Really don't care how iconic she is. If I don't like her, then I just don't. She has always been a terrible character in my eyes. I would honestly watch the terrible Batman & Robin movie over playing as her.

This actually makes me more inclined to buy the game now, instead of just rent. I've been a Batman fan for about 30 years now. And through all the twists and turns his character has seen, Catwoman is definitely the best villain. She's faster and more agile than Batman, plus she's sexy. So it's win win.

[quote user="DanteSparda504"]

[quote user="UnyoBro"]

[/quote]

You can be. You can't like everything, and she is the single thing I dislike about Batman. Really don't care how iconic she is. If I don't like her, then I just don't. She has always been a terrible character in my eyes. I would honestly watch the terrible Batman & Robin movie over playing as her.

[/quote]

I was only giving you a hard time. Of course you can dislike any character you want. I was just exaggerating for effect because she's really a decent character when you consider how lackluster DC is overall.

Btw she's the single thing you dislike about Batman, does this mean you like Robin? I gotta say he's one of the lamest characters since forever. Thank god he was left out of the recent movies.

[quote user="UnyoBro"]

[quote user="UnyoBro"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I was only giving you a hard time. Of course you can dislike any character you want. I was just exaggerating for effect because she's really a decent character when you consider how lackluster DC is overall.

Btw she's the single thing you dislike about Batman, does this mean you like Robin? I gotta say he's one of the lamest characters since forever. Thank god he was left out of the recent movies.

[/quote]

I've never minded Robin. He wasn't the greatest character in the world, but I never hated him. He always had some good moments for me.

[quote user="UnyoBro"]

[quote user="UnyoBro"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I've never minded Robin. He wasn't the greatest character in the world, but I never hated him. He always had some good moments for me.

[/quote]

Well I gotta say I now think your judgment is impared. To like Robin over Catwoman is pretty inexcusable. I forgave you for defending the new forums but this is just too much. I hope you're happy.

Can't wait for this game. Looks like so much fun. Glad to see the devs exploring the relationship between these two.

I think Catwoman would make a good addition to the game.

the only think i don't like is that the VA of Harley Queen will be another.