Batman Arkham City Online Pass

Hey all the only way that it sounds like you are going to be able to play as Catwomen is to have the online pass which comes with the copy of the game.Details are in side the link.

http://www.destructoid.com/batman-arkham-city-online-pass-unlocks-catwoman-content-213626.phtml

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Here kitty kitty....

@ Spud 72 for sure she has been a bad kitty.

Does anyone know how big (file size) the Catwoman and Robin DLCs are?

I doubt they are to big seeing in size, as they are all probably on the disc only needing codes to unlock them. Just my guess.

One of the video reviews (sorry, can't remember which one) displayed the download size, it was around 250MB, 232 if I remember right.  It is recommended that you do the download BEFORE you start playing for it changes the beginning of the game...:-)

@Arkham99 -What do you mean like download the game to the  hard drive or download because the code that you get at pre-order at gamestop. Am sorry about the question but I did hear the video review on youtube and IGN said the same thing but he said it so fast.

Does the Robin DLC code come with the game as well or is that something that you will have to wait and download later on?

I think it will come soon to the marketplace if you did not pre=order.

Ok cool thanks for your help.

I don't fully understand your question, FrankCastle 52, but I'll do my best here.  ALL new copies of Arkham City come with a code for the Catwoman download, like I said it's around 250MB, the code unlocks the download for you and if you wait to do this, not only will you NOT be able to use Catwoman, the beginning of the game is said to be different as well, hope that clears it up for you...:-)