Batman Arkham Asylum probably going to get cancelled

I think so it was announced for ever ago and nothing new released because some clad photos of catwomen to get horny kids to pre order it but it's cancelled. nothing out yet it was announced years ago going on about duke nukem. plus the movie isn't doing too good they're running out of money and Christain Bale said he might quit the project to work on the new inception movie probably. he's not even voicing batman in the game. i think they should just cut their losees and make it in a x men first class game now that movie looks bad @@@!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

lol ur idiot of course they wont cancel it the game is going to be in top 10 when its released they got plenty money plus not that far from release u need proof to back up ur post u fail big time

What the hell are you smoking, keep away from that $%^#.

...what?

Batman is voiced by Kevin Conroy, who voiced the character in Batman the Animated Series and the Justice League cartoon series.

In fact most of the principal voice cast for the Rocksteady Batman games (Arkham Asylum and Arkham City) are pulled from the series.

ah the troll is back. do you have any proof of your claims? why would a developer spoil their game before release?

The first one sold well, so it has not been cancelled. It does have a solid confirmed and official October 21st release date and we'll also see more of it at E3.

So before saying a game maybe cancelled, first check to see if it was given a official release date. In the case of Batman:AA it has.

Report and move on.

[quote user="nintendoboy69"]

I think so it was announced for ever ago and nothing new released  [EDITED]

[/quote]

What are you talking about???,  Barman Arkham City, Not Asylum (which is already out), Arkham City is due to be previewed at this mouths E3. and is ready to ship in October 21, 2011 (Release date from IGN). So where is your source that states B.A.C may be canceled and why would a new movie have any play in it

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you had done some homework then you would know that the last two films and games where funded by WARNER BROS cant see them running out of money and taking the budget from Rocksteady Studios wish would already have been spent on resources, wages, advertising etc.

Report for what? I guess I'm not allowed to post discussions here... Just letting people know of some rumours flying around.

OP are you high ?