Batman: Arkham Asylum Completed

Hello Xbox Live Community,

Just wanted to share my completion of Batman: Arkham Asylum, it's been amazing playing it. Thought the battle at the end of the game against the Joker went well. Also started playing Batman: Origins recently and that's explaining everything that happens before the Arkham Asylum. I'd recommend playing Batman Origins before you start Asylum if you haven't already. 

By any chance, anyone know how to become an Xbox Ambassador. I'd love to help and support other members of the Xbox Live Public into errors that occur. I'd consider my knowledge in Xbox errors and Hardware functions reasonable and easy to talk through. If there's anything your unsure about, whether it's a game problem like game saves, hard drive problems or hardware complications such as Disk Drive or Network connections like strict or moderate NAT Types. 

I'd be unable to comply with accessing users accounts due to restrictions and security reasons, you must consult an member of the Xbox Live Support or Xbox Live Enforcement Team. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to: