Batman AC pre-order question

So a friend of mine pre-ordered Batman: Arkham City... 4 hours before the midnight release with Walmart on their website. Idiot was upset that it wasnt delivered in the mail on release date, first of all. Second of all, aside from the minor transportation damages, there was something "missing." She ordered the $100 special edition and chose to go with Walmart because she wanted the GotY Edition Batman: Arkham Asylum. I assumed she had to go in the actual store with receipt in order for them to hand you a copy. Anyone want to help out? I did the ordering online for her and saw nothing stipulating pre-order bonuses, nor special editions.

I, myself, pre-ordered the standard edition through Amazon months in advance and already have the GotY edition of the first one. :)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

i doubt if any web site is going to deliver it if you order 4 hours before midnight on release day.

the $100 special edition includes this:

Batman: Arkham City Collector's Edition Contents

•Custom Batman statue produced by Kotobukiya

•Collectible art book

•Early access to the Iceberg Lounge Challenge Map and Batman: The Dark Knight Returns skin

•Batman: Arkham City album from WaterTower Music including original songs by hit artists, available via digital redemption

•Bonus DC Universe animated original movie, Batman: Gotham Knight

•Four collectible cards

i think  Batman: Arkham Asylum is just the regular edition.

Dang, I played 59.99 and got the standard edition of AC and then the GOTY edition of Arkham Asylum.

@ Black Dahlia: How did you get the original Batman AA? Did you order online and they shipped it to you separate or was it in-store on the spot?