Batman AC Catwoman content locked if you not buy new

IDK ;if is a joke of Destructoid but it seems Rocksteady is following the cheap strategy that used ID with Rage. Not a big deal because my copy is already paid.

http://www.destructoid.com/batman-arkham-city-online-pass-unlocks-catwoman-content-213626.phtml

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I have the receipt in my pocket right now. I hope it's true.

you can still get it as dlc if you buy used.

Although it's a game I'm buying new, I hope it at least has some trial or demo like most multiplayer games that require a pass have.

Whats going to happen to the people who buy the game new but don't have XBL or PSN?

i will not have gold at that time but am buying the game,so i will have to wait and see.

[quote user="SayAnything8"]

Whats going to happen to the people who buy the game new but don't have XBL or PSN?

[/quote]That's what I was thinking.

What happens if someone byys this, has either no online at all or their console has no way of accessing it?

It's one thing to have these online passes for online content. I don't agree with online passes at all personally.

But it's another to shove in online passes for single content for a single player game. It seems to a swift middle finger, especially when they've gone to decent lengths to advertise the catwoman content.

is there actually any online content in the game,as in multiplayer?

there wasn`t in the first one was there?

An online pass for a single player only game? Eventually its going to be "Oh you didn't buy new?Sorry the whole game is locked"

Still this isn't as bad as Dragon Age: Origins. That had a guy in your camp who wouldn't leave until you bought the Wardens Keep DLC.

At least they're not pulling the move of putting on the disc and charging to unlock it later, or taking their time away from SP to add a multiplyer in order to implement a pass.

I'm just worried what' they will think of charging a fee for next.