Basic Rules

No -1   Let me join a game with my friends and still be in the same squad if I get into a game.

No -2   Making a gamer fiddle about for ages at a time even TRYING to get a game ,Beta or no should never happen

No-3  If I do get to join my friend then let me join their dam squads.

Get your finger out your *** EA.

Your wanting to take on CoD in the battle for dominance and yet you cant even get the simplest basic things right is shambolic.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

this is a beta...problems are still being solved.  Not to mention this is also about a month old build, so by now, this is more than likely fixed for the retail.  When it comes out, there may be some issues at first, but more than likely it will be fine.  Relax.  Not being able to join a squad with friends in a beta test isnt the end of the world

I'm sure it will be fairly easy to squad up in the actual game.

you forgot the quick mute.

I dont want to play with random mongos. The least Ea could do is make sure you can play with your dam friends.

[quote user="Domuhnic"]

you forgot the quick mute.

[/quote]

This first an foremost. And let me be able to see which cat is dying so I can mute the right people.

I dont like the interaction menu to change your weapon load out.  Why should I have to go into a completly seperate menu, scroll down, select the kit I want, and change the scope, mount, magazine, barrel, etc? I am sure it's REALLY quite easy on a computer, but it takes needless time that could be spent doing more important things.... like winning.  Oh, and the grenades are marachino cherry looking deals that get stuck on tree limbs and random floating pieces of paper.

Lets work on that over the next 20 days please.

Are you comparing a completely finished and polished game to a beta? Because I haven't even seen a beta for CoD:MW3. Stop talking, kthnxbai.

Again like many have said it's a beta and does not reflect what the full game is going to be like.

[quote user="SixSillySins"]

Are you comparing a completely finished and polished game to a beta? Because I haven't even seen a beta for CoD:MW3. Stop talking, kthnxbai.

[/quote]

Where do I compare CoD to BF?

I dont . Idiot.

[quote user="bsilk89"]

Again like many have said it's a beta and does not reflect what the full game is going to be like.

[/quote]

Why release a very substandard beta? WHy ram adverts down my throat when its frustrating to even get a game.

Ea sucks as do you for being a mug gamer.