Base protection! YAY!

was watching the 20 minutes of caspian border footage on KOTAKU, and it looks like there's automated base protection from helicopters and jets! HOORAY! no more chopper base rapes like Atacama desert! :)

look closely when he's waiting to get a jet, you'll see an automated sentry gun tear apart an approaching jet.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

if thats true, then thats good news!

no more games being over prematurely, will always have a chance to get out the base

You mean conquest my actually be a playable game type now?

[quote user="FAT N1NJA PANDA"]

You mean conquest my actually be a playable game type now?

[/quote]As it is right now main bases cannot be captured so it really cuts down on the spawn killing. Then again with how big the map is you hardly ever get spawn killed.

[quote user="Bon3zz1001"]As it is right now main bases cannot be captured so it really cuts down on the spawn killing. Then again with how big the map is you hardly ever get spawn killed.[/quote]

Interesting. if you watch the video near the end, he's trying to cap the base closest to the enemy spawn, and it won't let him. I wondered what was going on there...

maybe conquest finaly added supply lines..sorta like you have to take  2 adjioned base's to take it  no skiping all the way down the line to take closest one  least i hope so anyway

Automated turrets for base defense would make my Christmas. Me and a friend were talking about base raping the other day and what DICE should do to fix it, automated turrets was what we both agreed would be the best option.