base jumping xbox

i know i keep posting clips but this is awesome (and im too old to say awesome ;) )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhzloVCkLiU

Discussion Info

Last updated October 10, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Awesome maybe but this is easily going to be the worst rush map. Possibly conquest as well. 9/10 your deaths is going to be attempting to get down to the ground.

This is the first thing I do when I put my disc in..

Keep em coming.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

[quote user="Bon3zz1001"]

Awesome maybe but this is easily going to be the worst rush map. Possibly conquest as well. 9/10 your deaths is going to be attempting to get down to the ground.

[/quote]

I think at first a lot of people will die, but am I the only one bothered by how close the landing zone and the actual objectives are? That is not a lot of space and is gonna result in a lot of guys taking gunfire and being wounded before even landing.

jumping  look fun

^^^

I agree, at first people will probably get stopped in their tracks but I think it will be evened out by how close the jump is to the crates.

And you don't even have to jump, there's an alternate route to the bottom.

I can definitely see at least half my team staying up there and trying to snipe while I'm trying to go after the objective by myself.

[quote user="Ronin6337"]I can definitely see at least half my team staying up there and trying to snipe while I'm trying to go after the objective by myself.[/quote]Yes,this will def happen!Will prob turn into K/D boosting wookie fest!