Barebones pro !!

This game is good but they need to put back barebones pro and fix the ghost perk ! I have an idea for the core players like me , remove the HUD and only have it on when you have a uav ! Also remove the skulls when you kill the enemy like in hardcore mode . I don't understand why these game developers try to change things but make things worse !!! They need to listen to us the consumer ! I know I'm not the only person that feels this way towards this game ! Trey arc listen up !!!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Ghost is fine the way it is, no need to help players camp even more. As for bare bones yes they should bring that back.

I like Ghost the way it is.

OP = Yes

[quote user="icoMPlex vv"]I don't understand why these game developers try to change things but make things worse !!! They need to listen to us the consumer ![/quote]Because it's what the consumer asked for: change.

Majority of the players wanted ghost to be changed to help stop all the camping. It got changed for the better and the people that are complaining about it are the campers XD

It good to stay off the radar with that perk it not for campers it's for people to flank around . They should make the uav a higher kill streak !!! It's soo annoying playing this game when all you hear is uav this and uav that ! It's dumb what they did with the perk is all I'm saying ! So compensate for the ghost perk and give me barebones pro !! Ftw

I did enjoy the barebones game mode.  No perks, no deathstreaks.  I usually did pretty damn good in those modes.

I haven't unlocked ghost yet.  What did they do to change it?

Op doesn't understand how ghost works now... You can flank enemies whilst staying off of their radar but once you stand still you show back up...

Many players that used ghost before used it to CAMP. UAV has already been increased due to whiners like you saying there are too many up. I never have a problem because at any given time the group I play with 3-5 of our 6 usually have something to take out air support. Use the equipment and launchers. they are there for a reason.