Bare Bones mode

I am personally liking the different game modes in the server system. But did i miss something?

Yesterday I was in a TDM and it was a bare bones sort of game play. Everyone had their rank yet nobody had any perks, scopes, grips, claymores , tubes....nothing just you and your gun with iron sights.....period.

Honeslty it was great! Even the guys in my squad we loving it. We at first thought ok another DICE/EA glitch but the map switched it showed we normally have the perks but would not allow any of us to use them while playing.

Has anyone else ran into this?

If this is a new mode.............it gets my vote.  

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

[quote user="II BiGDaDDiE II"]

I am personally liking the different game modes in the server system. But did i miss something?

Yesterday I was in a TDM and it was a bare bones sort of game play. Everyone had their rank yet nobody had any perks, scopes, grips, claymores , tubes....nothing just you and your gun with iron sights.....period.

Honeslty it was great! Even the guys in my squad we loving it. We at first thought ok another DICE/EA glitch but the map switched it showed we normally have the perks but would not allow any of us to use them while playing.

Has anyone else ran into this?

If this is a new mode.............it gets my vote.  

[/quote]

Maybe you joined a rented server with a special loadout

If that's the kind of stuff we are going to be able to do then I am very happy. BUT we will see what happens. I still can't switch between a M320 and my main gun and have the correct sights infront of me so I am not too confident right now with DICE

It sounds like you joined an Un-ranked Server, un-ranked servers only allow players to use the default weapon loadouts.

@ Monkey .....Really ? I never knew that...Thanks. So unranked games have no load out? Ok good info

It's been awhile since I played in any un-ranked server, but yes I'm quite sure that's how they work.

If only using iron sight - which assault rifle and SMG would you use?

http://preferans.de

This sounds incredibly awesome.