Banshee Avatar Prop

For those you that spent 200 MSP in the Marketplace during the Gamer IQ trivia challenge..u can expect an email with a code for the Banshee..I just got mine 245 pm EST

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Xbox Rewards still exists? I haven't been able to log in for like 2 months. Wtf?! Every time I tried to go to it, the page would have a server error. Argh I could've used some rewards lol

EDIT: Still getting the same error.  "400 Bad Request- Your browser sent an invalid request". That's the only website I've ever gotten that error for.

[quote user="Noble 29"]EDIT: Still getting the same error.  "400 Bad Request- Your browser sent an invalid request". That's the only website I've ever gotten that error for.[/quote]It's working for me. What browser(s) are you using when accessing it?

I use google Chrome and it doesnt work for me either (anymore) it used to work and thats when i found out about the promotions and did what i needed to do

Firefox.

EDIT: Works in IE9. That's interesting.

[quote user="Noble 29"]EDIT: Works in IE9. That's interesting.[/quote]Yeah, Internet Explorer works fine with it. Not sure why it isn't working with Firefox or Chrome.

Forgive my lack of attention on the issue, has this been ongoing that Firefox or Chrome doesn't load the Xbox Rewards site?

Correct. At least for the past 2 or 3 months it hasn't worked in Firefox. It worked before that though.

I just got emailed this. Didn't even know about this Gamer IQ challenge.

[quote user="Noble 29"]Correct. At least for the past 2 or 3 months it hasn't worked in Firefox. It worked before that though.[/quote]Alright. I've sent a PM to someone in Support to give them a heads-up of it. Hopefully, it can be fixed to work with other browsers.

If you'd like, you can also post in this specific Support Forum about this.

Anyway, hope everyone recieves their reward without problems.

i got my banshee downloaded! =)

It's a MS conspiracy to make you use IE.

If you clear your cache/cookies in Chrome and FF it will allow you in. But you basically have to do it EVERY TIME you visit.