Banshee avatar item was male only and still hasn't been fixed...

So this has been a problem for quite a long time now and I'm getting tired of my friends giving me female-only avatar stuff that I no longer can use.

Before Halo Reach came out, they released the controller with the banshee avatar item, which I bought. I downloaded the banshee, went to put it on my avatar, and it said it was a male-only item (I am female with a female avatar). I called MS and they told me that it would probably be fixed when Reach was released. Didn't happen.

I can no longer use the female-only exclusive avatar content I got from PAX East, or the stuff my friends give me, because I switched my avatar to male just so I could use this banshee item (banshees are my favorite). It's annoying.

I'm going to call MS about it, but I just figured I would post the issue here as well in hopes that it will get some attention. I highly doubt the banshee was supposed to be gender-specific, for it's a prop.

Anyone else have this problem?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hey there! I was unaware that this prop was gender-specific. I've never heard that before. Let me do a little research and I'll get back to you. Thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey! I found that this was an issue with some of those codes. Can you please PM me (envelope below) for more information? Thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.