Bans from COD4

Lately, I have seen a few posts in the "Suspended Account" forum about people getting banned from offering modded lobbies to "creating cheats" in COD4. Good going, XBLPET! Maybe enough of these idiots will get cleared out so we can again enjoy COD4!!!!!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Hear, hear. and maybe they can also patch the playlist so its nolonger a rank 1 to play, and restore all -1 rank players to their former ranks.

i dont understand why people cheat etc on this game..there is hardly anyone on it now and most of the time you cant get a full lobby..there are some pretty sad people on here

i don't know what game mode you're talking about, but when I play ground war there's always a lot of cool peeps there

If they don't fix it at least allow deranked players to continue playing online as its still  better than nothing at all

they will never fix it now, its been about a year and they are busy with mw3 and elite now.

yeah im glad its not WaW thats hacked to the max

WAW is hacked as bad as COD4. You'll also see SPECIFIC bans in the forums for that game........

This game is truely broken been deranked 3 times,  just got deranked right now. stuck at lvl 1 10 prestige.... Is there anyone I can contract or report this too? I don't wanta lose my account

deranked 3 times,why on earth are you still playing it?

I wanted 10th prestige but Ive gave up. Started a new profile. Don't wanta get banned because of it