Banned

Yes i called xbox support and they said i have a game specific ban from gears 3 for using a program i dont even know called "Horison". i also chatted with a representative they said to post on the forum re evaluation of this ban. Reference number is: 1174033100

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 21 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

go to Epics GoW 3 forum:

forums.epicgames.com/.../5-Gears-of-War

i went their and it led me to nothing

Go into the forums and ask them why

One of the admins said if you were banned today it was because you modded your profile? Are they talking about the xbox live profile?

i honestly dont know. i didnt mod my profile i dont even know how and wouldnt if i did. this is absolutely ridiculous. after all the money and time i put in this game your gonna falsly accuse me of something. you know how easily someone could have hacked my account? your security isnt exactly the best. Im a lvl 88 red. what in your right [MOD EDIT] mind would make you think i modded?

My friend got banned too for no reason. :( I'm trying to find out on the Epic Forums but that's all I got from an admin. It's very vague -.-

They dont ban people without reason

see what pisses me off is that i dont have a modded account. if they find that my account was modded than it was not of my choice or doing. im gonna be honest here im a 15 year old kid. the only possible cheating or modding i know of is grand theft auto cheat codes. i was never interested in all that ***. i like to do everything by the rules and be a good player, play fair. and this is what i get? some false accusations resulting in me not being allowed to play a game ive spent time and money on? whats funny is i was playing around 1130 this morning. i get back on and bam you cant play online. Tell me lord dirt, do you truly beleive thats fair?

Well I mean yeah they obviously had a reason, but I know they must have made a mistake. I've been playing with him since the beginning, if he's banned for something I should be too. @_@ Whatever reason that is.

Epic  [MOD EDIT] up all the time when it comes to banning or resetting your rank or whatever i had my seriously 2.0 kills reset 3 times twice for apparently getting to many campaign and horde kills 3rd time they just said it was a fault in the system and it should go back to normal but never did, in total i had over 200k kiils reset,i got banned from the forums for asking why they always seem to drop the price of dlc a month after the last lot comes out basically *** the loyal fans who get it on release,they dont let you speak out and if it looks like your doing to well,(for instance you said your a level 88 red yet they see your gamer card is only a 3 star rep,just gives them a reason to suspect and thats all they need.