Banned situation

Yeah I have looked at that and I haven't done any of that and I've been banned u can see by my stats I play this game alot and am a big fan and pay Xbox live gold which may result in me cancelling the membership f

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

In the event that you have been suspended specifically from this title, you will need to contact the developer or publisher of the title directly.  The Xbox LIVE Policy and Enforcement Team only handles service-wide suspensions, and cannot answer any inquiries regarding the actions taken in the titles themselves. Along with that the Xbox.com forums staff (Support members, Xbox employees, Moderators and MVPs) cannot and will not reverse any suspensions from a specific titles forums. 

If you have issues with a specific title you need to bring you issues to them directly. If it is a game related issue or a web site issue only they will be able to provide you information.

Posting on the Xbox.com forums of suspensions and bans from other sites will not be allowed. Posts regarding these issues will be locked or removed; after all there is nothing we can do to change the issue.   Be cool and respect others.  We would really hate to have to issue vacations from the Xbox.com forums for issue you’re having somewhere else.

For the Forza Motorsport series, please visit http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/Forums/