Banned on Black Ops for matching to hackers?

So yesterday I started up my Black Ops. I wanted to play some zombies so I went to zombies and then clicked online and started searching for games. I found a game and the zombies game started. Not 10 seconds into the game people were flying and had Rayguns and Thunderguns so I backed out, deciding it had to be hackers. I sat at the menu for a little and decided to go play multiplayer. Come to find out, it appears I have been banned from multiplayer. It says servers are down and I have heard this is a common sign of being banned. I went to the dashboard and started the game again thinking it must be a mistake and while the game is loading up it gives me the server not found thing. Please help me get unbanned. It was not my fault for getting matched with those people. Thanks.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

A little late now, but, as soon as you found yourself in this game, you should have dashboarded, or, better yet, shut your 360 off completely.

You been hacking and got caught. Justice well served.

People are going to hack why dont they have an option for people who WANT to go into hacked lobbies created for the community by the community? Its better than having it in public matches where not everyone wants to be in a hacked lobby.

I don't know much about the zombies part of Black Ops, but as far as I know there aren't any kind of mods online for this game. Judging by your recently played list you did something in another game other than Black Ops that got you banned if you are banned. I myself call bs on this thread.

[quote user="Morpheus Psyche"]

People are going to hack why dont they have an option for people who WANT to go into hacked lobbies created for the community by the community? Its better than having it in public matches where not everyone wants to be in a hacked lobby.

[/quote]

Because I'm sure all the people who hack will stay in their respective corner of the game if it's allowed (sarcasm btw). If you give hackers an inch they will take a mile. The rules apply to all and if you allow it even a tiny bit, it will get out of control. You can see what happens when hackers and modders are let to their own devices, just go play CoD4 or WaW. Unless you play in private matches the games are almost unplayable due to these people. Not only is against the games code of conduct but it is against the XBL code of conduct which could leave you with at perma ban. OP, if you ever find yourself in a lobby like that you should dashboard right away to avoid the risk of a ban.  Play fair. 

Xbox Ambassador | Xbox Forum Moderator | Xbox MVP

Also, OP your posts on a site like TTG make you lose credibility in this matter.

Xbox Ambassador | Xbox Forum Moderator | Xbox MVP

The only game mode hackers can play is nothing!!!  I just wish they would go away and quit ruining our online experience.  

www.thetechgame.com/.../spec-ops-menu-closed-checkerboard-join-im-azimuth.html

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

[quote user="Morpheus Psyche"]

www.thetechgame.com/.../spec-ops-menu-closed-checkerboard-join-im-azimuth.html

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

[/quote]

zing....

"Happy Drinking"

^^Thats always a party crasher when they are caught on those sights, LOL.