Banned from the Epic Forums.

Is it possible to get unbanned from the forums?

I got banned for trolling(huh?)

general poor behavior. i asked about why did cliff approved of the TU6 shotgun and i got instant-banned!

Insulting Other Member(s), ; i never insulted anyone on the forums! wtf? i was infracted for this because i called out the veterans who uses the DBS and Retro and told them to use skill!

banned by warnings ;same as the reason above.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I doubt it. If you ever do get unbanned I wouldn't talk about devs.

make a new name

Like GunnmWolf said, make a new name. Also, watch what you post.

[quote user="GunnmWolf"]

make a new name

[/quote]

[quote user="Perdipt"]

Like GunnmWolf said, make a new name. Also, watch what you post.

[/quote]

I thought they banned IP addresses for people who get banned from the site so one couldn't make a new name. Not really sure though...

no, i am  not ip address banned, i created another account and a mod approved and registered me, i kept it for 2 days till i wrote on a mod's wall; asking a question. i got banned for "ban evasion" very confused, still not IP address banned....

Apparently you're not allowed to talk about the Gnasher's inexcusable inconsistency. Which I find hilarious because it's the number one problem with Gears 3 now that dedicated servers are there.

[quote user="xGreenthunderx"]

no, i am  not ip address banned, i created another account and a mod approved and registered me, i kept it for 2 days till i wrote on a mod's wall; asking a question. i got banned for "ban evasion" very confused, still not IP address banned....

[/quote]

Sooner or later you will be. I would just find somewhere else to post about gears of war.

[quote user="oDr Killjoy"]

Apparently you're not allowed to talk about the Gnasher's inexcusable inconsistency. Which I find hilarious because it's the number one problem with Gears 3 now that dedicated servers are there.

[/quote]

So many people would beg to differ with you. I personally do not have any problems with Gears 3.

[quote user="Mr Jer Bear"]

[/quote]

So many people would beg to differ with you. I personally do not have any problems with Gears 3.

[/quote]

Uhm... OK? Got a list or something?

[quote user="Mr Jer Bear"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Uhm... OK? Got a list or something?

[/quote]

You should know...the SO. I've constantly heard people complaining about it....with the retro lancer.