Banned from halo waypoint forums

So I got banned on halo waypoint forums and it gives you a message saying your account is banned but doesn't tell you why. Al I did was go on their and tell kids that are complain about this weapon called th boltshot they are crybabys and if you don't like it don't play the game. I get banned off the fourm for this?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 10 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I expect you were banned for flaming/attacking users and bypassing the word filter: forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_profile449888.aspx

You seem pretty immature from those posts, the ban is probably fair.

Just a guess OP but it was probably due to By-Passing a Word Filter.

These kind of topics are always funny. OP is a jerk, gets banned, has no idea why. Oh and the icing on the cake? He's an ambassador.

II don't get angry you are probley one of the sore boltshot complainers. It makes sense now that it would be that I did bypass the word filter.

I am just getting sick of all the kids making post about the boltshot that's pretty immature complaining about something til you get what you want! So I was just putting them in their place.

Master Chief read your posts. Unfortunately he took it pretty hard, find out people like you play his game.

You were baiting and flaming other users, what did you expect? :s

[quote user="EURYNOME STOLAS"]

I am just getting sick of all the kids making post about the boltshot that's pretty immature complaining about something til you get what you want! So I was just putting them in their place.

[/quote]

I find your whining and childish attitude about the situation even more immature. I mean, arent YOU crying about something til YOU get what YOU want??????? MR. AMBASSADOR.

[quote user="EURYNOME STOLAS"]

II don't get angry you are probley one of the sore boltshot complainers.

[/quote]

Ah look at that flawless logic. Thanks for the laugh bro.

How was I baiting??? I went to peoples post and told them to stop complaining.