Banned for Downloading ZUNE?

just like Everyone else, my consol was randomly banned, but a few hours before i got banned i decided to download ZUNE on my PC and download every episode of the Guild because i wanted to watch them on my PC instead of my Xbox.

I Guess that when i downloaded the Guild it thought that i duplicated items or something? but at this point who knows? alot of friends and other people i know already got randomly banned, its known all over the internet now, a couple of my friends think that Microsoft is being hacked and say to take their credit cards off, thats a good idea, but alot of people are just reffering to thins as the "Random Ban Glitch".

I went to Gamestop yesterday (another currupt company) to check out the PS3's and in the 10 minutes that i was there 4 people were returning their Xbox's for the same reason, now all the stores will be full of used Xbox's with the Ban glitch on them, so WHEN IS THIS GOING TO BE FIXED before i have to sell everything too. and Xbox, it might be too late....

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

Since the system is set up to allow you to download videos through the Zune software, then that wouldn't cause a ban. If it did, my console would have been banned already.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

yea,.. so my question was When is the Ban glitch going to be fixed?

im sure less people would be selling their Consoles right now if somebody would just tell us when its going to be fixed

as for me, i'm already on Ebay...

Sorry this didn't help.

For account suspensions, please post in forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx. For console bans, please read http://xbox.com/consoleban. For general info on violations and penalties, please read support.xbox.com/.../terms-of-use-conduct.

Sorry this didn't help.