ban why can't earn halo4 xp

"This Account has been temporarily banned from earning XP. http://www.halo4.com/ban"

I got this message and I have no idea why I got this all I was doing on the day I got this message was trying to get a armor that I had a problem of getting  and doing it on regicide and assassin a geust player I had and I let other payers do the same if they needing the help too as each time I try to assassin a player they kill me.

I what to know how long will this ban last for; for 24 hours, a week or longer.

xbox should tell you why your ban what is the reason for being ban?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I read a while back that there is a daily xp cap. I'm sure they did that in order to prevent boosting. The same thing happened to me a few days ago, but I never got a message. The next day everything was back to normal.

You were XP banned for boosting with your guest, plain and simple. Don't boost and you won't get banned.

-

Boosters are some of the worst of the worst. I hope there will be a feature on the Xbox Infinity that will sterilize boosters as soon as they're detected. Perhaps that would at least stop these scumbags from reproducing. Not that there's much chance of that anyway.  

Do you not realise you were boosting? Ha ha no wonder you were banned your lucky they didn't reset your stats mate

I'm hoping he's so thick he does it again and gets permabanned, or has his stats reset.

You "had a problem of getting"? So, what, instead of just KNUCKLING DOWN AND DOING IT, you cheated for it?

well in his defense ..... maybe he didn't know he was cheating/boosting .........

NAH

"well in his defense ..... maybe he didn't know he was cheating/boosting".

Doesn't matter to me : ) He knew he couldn't do it or couldn't do it quick enough the way he was doing it so he tried to bypass the effort required, and that much he definitely knew he was doing.

They should have just made the Venator armor set permanantly locked for him.

Now that would be a good way to deal with boosters, though I still like the stats and unlocks reset idea.

Yeah but they still may try to boost them again but do it sparingly and in a way that's a little less obvious.