BAN THEM ALL!!!

how is it that every time i log on and go to play a game of modern warfare 1 or 2 (and i hear that world at war is the same) that every lobby has 3 or 4 people that are modding the lobbies surely infinity ward or tryarch should do something about this we pay good money to play games fairly not lose to people spawning in the sky or out of the map on search and destroy surely these people should be banned or do the publishers/microsoft not care!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Use the report player feature on your console and let the XBL PET take care of the rest.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

You are absolutely correct/ Now all you need to do is go to their website and complain about it. The only thing MS can do is punish the players for cheating, if the developers don't fix the game to prevent the cheats then I guess no one should play them anymore. There are other titles out there to play.

report player are you for real....and yeah the only thing ms can do is punish them then why don't they do it i've been banned for 3 months before why? for not having an Xbox live gold subscription(yeah that's the reason the guy on the phone gave me) and these kids get away with modding the games and ruining the experience for other players we pay for this service and i for one expect it to be top notch id bet my house that if they were modding memberships and getting them for free action would be taken though in seconds....

The XBL PET is so overwhelmed they can't keep up besides, when Stepto and other staff members spend more time on their Twitter accounts then on the MP areas or on this forum tells many of us we don't matter.

[quote user="GentleWand"]

report player are you for real....and yeah the only thing ms can do is punish them then why don't they do it i've been banned for 3 months before why? for not having an Xbox live gold subscription(yeah that's the reason the guy on the phone gave me) and these kids get away with modding the games and ruining the experience for other players we pay for this service and i for one expect it to be top notch id bet my house that if they were modding memberships and getting them for free action would be taken though in seconds....

[/quote]That was a BILLING ISSUE, not a "breaking the rules" issue.

Read these following links

....and you'll find hundreds (literally) more threads exactly like that Here.

If you File a Complaint on these cheaters, they too will be banned.

Nope, you need to file complaints on them too, and those people too will be banned.

Xbox has ZERO TOLERANCE for cheater, modders, hacker, phishers, etc.  When these people's action is brought to their attention, the Ban-Hammer swings, and it swings hard.  They will lose their gamertag, any downloaded content they purchased, any game progress they have accumulated, any MS Points they have, any gold subscription they have left, EVERYTHING.  So, you're telling me "Xbox do nothing about" huh? 

I'm guessing only instant gratification is the only thing that would make you happy, right?  Let me ask you this, have you ever had your house broken into?  If you did, did you complain to the Police that they should have been at your front door waiting for these thieves to arrest them?  No you didn't, you would have reported them AFTER the break-in, and the investigation began.  Are you really expecting the people who work in the XBLPET to be watching the actions of over 30,000,000 users all the time? 

Nicely said Zen.

[quote user="Temhotabot"]

Nicely said Zen.

[/quote]x10

Yeah I agree with everyone else Zen answered it all OP. See we all know your mad at hackers and cheaters join the club. What you have to understand is there isnt a magic system that can fix it and if there was some automated system some one would find away to beat that too.

What we do have are real peeps out there playing games they probably dont even want to play anymore ( but they get paid to do it so that really makes up for it lol ) and finding the cheaters all you have to do is check out the support suspension section to see.. Just about all of them start with ( insert i so didnt do anything or i got infected GT here some of the GT even have Modz or Jtag in them hehehe) I stumbled into a infection lobby or some dude or my friend got me infected or they just say they havent even been online at all ( love those ones really even my 9 year old daughter knows there are ways to see if your online or not lol).

Then the Xblpet Juliet or golf .. I picked Juliet and Golf because i tend to like there responses better say uhm no we  saw you flying around and going thru walls and basically being a big fat cheater. Even if we want to believe your fake story about bein infected and performing a number of control actions for it to take effect you didnt do the right thing and leave the game and not save it . No you decided to fly around the map and go thru walls so we figured you really didnt want to be on xbox live anymore so we helped you on your way hehehe.

i'm sure everyone will agree how annoying this is but couldn't Microsoft issue some kind of patch in order to stop this from happening (or is it up to infinity ward) or put an encryption (or a better one if already in place) on the usb keys to stop people from interfacing with them so easily on their pc's these people advertise their websites in shiny big writing that blocks half the screen now i'm no legal expert but shouldn't that be (maybe it already is) a violation of the terms of use/code of conduct  but none the less i'm very glad to hear something is being done about it and shall continue to report every player i come across thanks for the info zen but if i could ask a question. should i leave one of these lobbies straight away if encountered or is it safe to hide in a corner and kill the guys spawning in the air???

It is up to the GAME DEVELOPERS to fix/patch their games to disallow cheating/modding. The only thing MS can do is punish the players who do use cheats/mods while using their service to access the online portion of the game. But that is a futile effort if the aforementioned GAME DEVELOPER doesn't do anything on their end about it.

Yes, if you encounter one of these lobbies you need to leave immediately. If you stay you will face enforcement action as well.

forums.xbox.com/.../5085.aspx