ban hammer out

Looks like a fair few have been banned for joining hacked lobbies...also the unlucky ones are being banned that randomly got put into the lobby..check the cod forums...few posted about getting banned..the team response was bans are final

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

About time!

at first they will use a wide net and just sweep the place clean.

as at first even those guilty will cry innocent.

With time a hole will be opened on the net for some to get lose.

Daft question but,What exactly is a Jtag?

Jtag

[quote user="eyeball One"]

Daft question but,What exactly is a Jtag?

[/quote]

It was a way they'd hack a console so it could run bootleg discs and altered game code.

I thought they solved the jtag issue around mw3 time though.

All hackers are going to claim innocence to ruffle peoples feathers and make IW look like the bad guys for doing the right thing.  I commend IW.  If you are in a hackers lobby turn off your xbox.  If you get infected, report it right away.  Those people you are feeling bad for are the same people flying around in waw, full auto grenade launchers in mw3, teleporting in cod 4, resetting players stats and locking them at level one.  I wish they would get their IPs/consoles banned from xbox live.  Show them what it's like.  An eye for an eye.

I dont know what to think about that. I know they need to get it under control, but I'm wondering how many innocent people will get banned.

It sounds like its obvious you're in a hacked lobby, but how many new players even know to dashboard .... or even if that works in this case.   And are they really RANDOM... or are people accepting invites from strangers ( knowing or not knowing its a hacked lobby)?

there are alot of kids who will go into these lobbies and think wow look at my points its christmas etc who dont know any better, they should just ban the host and by now they should know who the host is, its not fair at all, theres also such a thing as curiousity and that is very strong in all animals, thats why we are where we are today, phew try saying that last phrase fast..thats why we are where we are today thats why we are where we are today thats where why we are today, nope cant do it...try do it without reading it

Jtags work around the security. Thats why they have updates. Its a never ending battle. Basic script programming stuff.

J'ai été banni alors que je n'est pas hacker!